Request to Vacate Easement or ROW

A request to vacate/release a recorded easement or ROW (Right-of-Way) can be made by the property owner through Huntsville Utilities. The request will be forwarded by Huntsville Utilities to the appropriate government agency to officially vacate the easement or ROW (if approved).

Click here to access the Request to Vacate Easement or Right of Way Form.

Easement and Right-of-Way Definitions:

Easement: A privilege to pass over the land of another, whereby the holder of the easement acquires only a reasonable use of the property, and the owner of the land retains the benefits and privileges of ownership.

Right-of-Way: A pathway or road with a specific description, or the right to cross property to go to and from another parcel.

© Copyright Huntsville Utilities Forms Support FAQ Supported Browsers Privacy Policy Terms of Use Site Map
Huntsville Utilities is an equal opportunity residential utility service provider. We do not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or provision of services based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin.

Huntsville Utilities es un proveedor de servicios residenciales publicos (electricidad, gas y agua) que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nosotros no discriminamos en los terminos, las condiciones, o las provisiones de nuestros servicios basados en la raza, religion, color, sexo, discapacidad, estado familiar u origen nacional.