Relocate/Upgrade/Change Service


Please submit the online Construction Services Form to begin this process. One of our Engineering Services representatives will review the information and contact you to discuss options for altering your existing service.

A non-refundable Aid-To-Construction (ATC) payment may be required before the construction can begin. This is in addition to any service application fees or deposits due at the time you apply for an account with Huntsville Utilities.

For business service upgrades an additional deposit may be required.

As part of the service alteration process, the following conditions may need to be fulfilled:

  • Stake the location of the new meter location
  • Roughly stake the corners of the new addition
  • Provide the new total load requirements

Our Construction Specifications and Forms are available in the Construction Resource Center.

© Copyright Huntsville Utilities Forms Support FAQ Supported Browsers Privacy Policy Terms of Use Site Map
Huntsville Utilities is an equal opportunity residential utility service provider. We do not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or provision of services based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin.

Huntsville Utilities es un proveedor de servicios residenciales publicos (electricidad, gas y agua) que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nosotros no discriminamos en los terminos, las condiciones, o las provisiones de nuestros servicios basados en la raza, religion, color, sexo, discapacidad, estado familiar u origen nacional.