Huntsville Utilities requirements for new non-residential accounts:
- Application: Complete an Application for Utility Service and the required documents specific to your legal entity. Forms are under “Business Entities Application & Required Documents,” which can be found below.
- 3” Numbers: Building numbers must be permanently affixed to the facility.
- Contact: Provide the name & phone number of a contact person.
- Deposit: Provide payment for a Non-Residential Utility Deposit. You may request a Commercial Application Deposit Quote by clicking here.
- Securities: Complete an Adequate Securities Agreement
Once you have completed the application required for your specific legal entity, gather the required documents and deposit payment, and then visit Huntsville Utilities’ Commercial & Industrial Department located at our Downtown office. Security Deposits are accepted in one of the following forms:
Request Information about Your Commercial Application Deposit