My Utilities offers an easy and convenient way to view your bill, pay your bill, view consumption history and manage your account.
Step 1: Gather the Following Information
- Customer number, exactly as it appears on your bill or e-billing notification
- Customer name on the utility account, exactly as it appears on the bill or e-billing notification
- Security Option: Please choose the option you provided to Huntsville Utilities during your establishment of service. This is most likely the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. This information is to verify that you are the customer being registered.
Step 2: Complete the Online My Account Registration
- Enter your preferred User ID, which is the name you’d like to be known by online. You may use your account number as your unique User ID, or an alias such as “jsmith”
- Enter your online user first and last name. Note, these do not have to be the same as the customer name on account. This feature allows us to grant access to family members or other people who manage your customer account. By providing them your Customer Name, Customer Number and name as it appears on the account, you are giving them the authority to access your account.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Enter your Customer Number.
- Complete the Security Option.
- Retype the verification value exactly as it appears.
- Click Send.
Step 3: Receive Confirmation
- You will receive confirmation that a User ID was created.
- Huntsville Utilities will send you an email to the address submitted with a temporary password.
- All passwords are case sensitive.
- Please check your “spam” or “junk” folders if you do not see an email from Huntsville Utilities within 24 hours.
This system will allow you to:
- Update your bank information for drafting and initiate a payment
- Update your mailing and email addresses
- Review meter reading results and history
- Sign up for e-billing
- Obtain a duplicate copy of your bill (pdf format)
- Request a move in/out for service
- Donate to project share
- Register for Sign Up to Round Up
Updating Account Records
Do you need to update the officers, trustees, members, clergy or other contacts on your account? Use the form below to submit your updates quickly and easily.
Important: Requests or authorizations for changes must be attached on company letterhead and signed by a corporate officer.