Huntsville Utilities works in partnership with TVA to provide cost-saving incentives for businesses throughout our community.
Financial incentives for capital investment, job creation and more.
- Customer characteristics include
- Minimum 250-kW peak monthly demand
- Minimum of 25 employees and no plans to reduce workforce by 50% or more
- Financial viability
- Long-Term Commitments
- Projected 5-year capital investment of 25% of an existing facility’s book value or $2.5 million in a new facility.
- Standard power contract with a remaining term at least as long as the 5- or 8-year award period
Earn money and drive energy savings through demand response.
- Program participants receive recurring payments in return for agreeing to reduce electricity consumption in response to abnormally high electricity demand.
- EnerNOC has helped thousands of customers access tens of millions of dollars in savings payments since 2003.
The Valley Commitment Program (VCP) is designed to attract, retain and expand jobs and foster economic growth across the Valley. Programs like VPC are designed to help drive economic recovery in this region as we collaborate on a longer-term plan.