Report A Problem
Report a Problem
Electric Outage, Gas Leak, Water Leak
Know what’s below. Call before you dig.
To report an electric outage or problem, call 256-53LIGHT (256-535-4448)
Natural Gas Leak
To report a natural gas leak or problem, call 256-53LIGHT (256-535-4448)
If you smell gas:
- If possible, eliminate any source of ignition.
- Ventilate the area by opening windows and doors.
- Do not smoke. Do not use lighters or matches.
- Do not turn off/on any switches or appliances.
- Do not use a phone or cell phone.
- Leave the area and go to a safe location.
- Call Huntsville Utilities immediately.
More Natural Gas Safety Information
If your water service is provided by any of the systems listed below, please call their contact number to report leaks or ask questions regarding services. Huntsville Utilities is the billing agent for Madison County Water Department and City of New Hope.
Madison County Water Department – (www.co.madison.al.us) – 256-746-2888
Madison City Water & Wastewater Board – (www.madisonwaterboard.org) – 256-772-0253
Harvest Monrovia Water & Sewer Authority – (www.hmwater.org) – 256-837-1132
City of New Hope – 256-723-2616
Line Clearance/Tree Trimming
If you have questions regarding our Line Clearance Program or need to report trees in power lines that may need trimming, call or email
256-535-1224 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Light Repair
To report a street light out or problem, call or email
256-535-1324 | email@example.com